Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Right between my toes. Ouch. Now I have a fat toe.
Thats Ulta 3 Gelati by the way.
Now onto my nails from the other day. China glaze Grape Pop, Nubar 2010 and then mattified. Who doesn't love matt flakies?
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
OPI Big Apple Red, You Don't Know Jacques and Russian Navy
CG Blue Year's Eve, OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Catch Me In Your Net.
I really love these cloud mani's. So easy and a great way to try out more than one polish at a time.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
This is You Belong To Me, a light blue creme from Essence, that makes me a lot happier than Trendsetter did (admittedly, not a hard task). At 2.95 Essence;s are exceptianl value.
Monday, February 6, 2012
China Glaze Trendsetter. Sorry for the bad pic, but I didn't bother trying to get a good one on a colour that looks like this on me. I'm going to put a crackle or something over the top tonight to try to fix it but we'll see.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
China Glaze - Ruby Pumps. An oldie but definately a goodie. Best red ever! And to think I put off buying it because I had other red glitters. Silly me
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Left to Right:
Wet'n'Wild - Cost Is No Issue, Chanel - Peridot, China Glaze - Midtown Magic, Wet'n'Wild - Believe Me It's Real, China Glaze - Snow Globe, China Glaze - Love Marilyn, Butter London - Henley Regatta, China Glaze - Blue Iguana, Essie - Smooth Sailing, China Glaze - Traffic Jam.
As you can probably tell I have actually worn all of these yet, otherwise I would show you mani pics. Can probably also see my preference for China Glaze. Admittedly almost all the polishes in my collection I bought in 2011 but I decided only to use ones that were released last year instead of urchased by my.
Hope you enjoy my favourites
Thursday, January 26, 2012
A series to discover more about me. Developed by the wonderful Annelise at AunieSAUCE.
1. Bad spelling. Especially in text's.
2. Drivers who don't wave when you let them pass on a narrow road.
3. People who complain in blog comments. If you don't like something, don't read it.
4. People who don't return books on time. Yes, I am a librarian.
5. Cameras with bad white balance (may, in fact, be me, not the camera)
6. Supermarkets that don't stock Rice Bubbles(ie my local one)
7. Big postage costs to and from Australia, and stupid customs.
8. companies that won't ship to Australia.
9. People who say AKS instead of ASK, also PASGHETTI.
10. Not being allowed a puppy cause I'm renting.
11. IKEA being so much more expensive here.
12. Chips that don't crunch up in the oven.
13. My stupid Internet that keeps disconnecting when I'm in the middle of a long post. (I've written this one three times now)
I also dont like when Blogger adds line breaks to my posts
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Red and Silver glitter. How could it be bad?
Friday, January 13, 2012
And, of course, it was the one of the three I was looking forward to most.
China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara is the one that smashed, the other two are, Marry a Millionaire and Love Marilyn.
I'm just impressed by the fact that I have had over 500 polishes come via the post, and most from overseas and this is the very first broken one. I feel I'm a true polish collector now.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
All my polishes on little display sticks. This way I will easily be able to identify dupes and do full colour spam and stuff like that. This is about a quarter of my polishes. I am now up to 457
And this is the polish I wore on NYE. Color Club Worth The Risque. Another one of the ones that's not supposed to be holo, but is.