A series to discover more about me. Developed by the wonderful Annelise at AunieSAUCE.
1. Bad spelling. Especially in text's.
2. Drivers who don't wave when you let them pass on a narrow road.
3. People who complain in blog comments. If you don't like something, don't read it.
4. People who don't return books on time. Yes, I am a librarian.
5. Cameras with bad white balance (may, in fact, be me, not the camera)
6. Supermarkets that don't stock Rice Bubbles(ie my local one)
7. Big postage costs to and from Australia, and stupid customs.
8. companies that won't ship to Australia.
9. People who say AKS instead of ASK, also PASGHETTI.
10. Not being allowed a puppy cause I'm renting.
11. IKEA being so much more expensive here.
12. Chips that don't crunch up in the oven.
13. My stupid Internet that keeps disconnecting when I'm in the middle of a long post. (I've written this one three times now)
I also dont like when Blogger adds line breaks to my posts