Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mermaid Tail Comparison.

My first comparison post. This is the four 'Mermaid Tail' polishes that I have.


Orly Halley's Comet, Essence Choose Me, Zoya Charla, and OPI Catch Me In Your Net

Not a great picture sorry. In real life Choose Me is not as blue asa the others but normal people would only need one out of the four.

My choice would be ORLY Halley's Comet simply because it didn't stain at all and the others did a little bit. Admittedly I had no base coat on so the staining was totally my fault.

3 comments:

  1. They look *very* much alike. I've already got "Choose me", so I'll remove the others from my wish list. Admittedly it was only the Orly that was on the list, but it's gone now.
    Thanks for the comparison, it was very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they all look the same to me! Nice comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It was lots of fun. Will probably be doing some in the future too

    ReplyDelete