Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thursday 13 - Love Yourself

Aunie Sauce




inspired by the gorgeous Aunie. If you haven't met her yet, go, now.








Todys list is 13 things that I love about myself.




1. My hair - can't find my USB with the pics of t but it's long, red and wavy and my favourite feature.




2. The fact that I can now see polish collections and not buy the ones I don't like. I don't have the need to own entire collection anymore.




3. My lips - I used to work at a place where there were many enhanced people. They got jealous over my full lips, and, shallow as it is, it made me feel good.




4. My legs - Good shape, every time I wear a skirt or a dress people tell me how lovely I look. Apparently I look crap in pants. Only kidding.




5. My ability to read books in a day (normal sized books that is). Means I get to experiance new stories quickly.




6. The fact that I remember my dreams, especially the good ones. Not so great if I have a nightmare.




7. Even though i know my pics aren't fantastic and I'm not as funny as somepeople I still love blogging.




8. Even though I'm really shy in real life, there are people in my blogverse that i can open up to.




9. My glasses, I don't feel like I look right without them on.




10. My boobs, see number 3.




11. My skin - I keep it out of the sun and this means people think I'm younger than I am, usually by about 6 years.




12. My determination - I don't generally give up on something once I put my mind to it.




13. My silliness - both Brent and I are totally silly. People move away from us when we're out because of the silly conversations we have. If you can't laugh, it's not worth it.








Hope you enjoyed my post about loving myself

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I love that you love your boobs! Yeah girl!

    ReplyDelete