Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday 13 - The Last Time

This weeks


The Last 13 Things

A special double Thursday 13 presented by Aunie Sauce and The Life of The Wife.

This week's topic is

The Last Thing I...


1. TLTI..Thought......16 more sleeps, till my very first overseas holiday. Can't wait.

2 TLT..Ate......Chips, corn and Chicken poppers. Yum.

3. TLTI...Read....'Spring Affair' by Milly Johnson...Very fluffy 'pink' book but very,very, enjoyable.

4.. TLTI...Watched...An episode of David Attenborough 'Life in the Undergrowth', that came with our newspaper. Very enjoyable, I love nature documentaries.

5. TLTI...Wore.. Grey pants, Black T-Shirt, Black shoes. Typical work wear.

6. TLTI... Kissed... Brent, of course.

7. TLTI...Bought......Two pairs of platform sandals at $3 a pair. Couldn't resist. Internet credit, it managed to run out while writing this post.

8. TLTI... Listened To.... U2 Rattle and Hum. I love them and it's on in the background.

9. TLTI...Did Hair Wise.... Simple bun.

10. TLTI...Dreamt.....A crazy adventure dream where we had to avoid exploding vegetable bombs.

11.TLTI...Drank....Raspberry cordial.

12.TLTI...Put on my nails.....OPI Strawberry Margharita with Revlon Watermelon Fizz.

13.TLTI...Looked at on the Internet..... E-book readers. Have decded to get one before we go away because books can be heavy.


Hope you enjoyed my Last Thing I, check out the others.

And now for a pic of my nails as described.....




No comments:

Post a Comment