Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thursday 13 - Unrealistic Wishes



Aunie Sauce




This is a new series of posts developed by Annelise at AunieSauce, my must read daily blog.


The series is to learn 13 things about me each Thursday. Sometimes they are serious, sometimes not so. Today is the latter.




1. Mini Dolphins to go into my fish tank, cause how cute would they be

2. Really, really good photography skills. Doesn't seem to matter how much practice I do, I just can't get good

3. Ability to cook anything that I see on the TV Cooking shows.

4. Teleportation to get to places without using public transport. And so I could visit people in other countries.

5. A dream recorder so I can watch the great dreams that I have again and again.

6. Another dream one. A way to make the books that I read into dream so I can 'live' them.

7. A pet monkey.

8. More time to read all the books I want to.

9. The entire China Glaze OMG collection

10. The entire China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection.

11. A puppy and a kitten that didn't grow up.

12. Painting skills.

13. Co-ordination. I have none. I don't need things to fall over. I can fall over a pattern in the carpet.

5. The ability to get rid of my allergies.

2 comments: