Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Man's Mani


This was selected by the man. He said to use dark blue, so I did. Then he said it was too dark and did I have any of that ‘stuff that does that crackle thing in the polish to make it less gothic’. Umm, yes. That would be Crackle Polish. So he said I should use the light blue one. And this is how it turned out.


Indoor with Flash


(because the outside no flash pics were at 7.30 in the morning and my skin looks transparent)


This is ONE coat of China Glaze First Mate. One, the crèmes in the Knotty Nauticals set I’ve got are so thick they only need one coat, and take about half an hour to dry. Has anyone else had this problem. I’ll be getting some thinner this week so hopefully that will fix the problem. Over the top is China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Crushed Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment