Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Charts

I will do a storage post very soon. But in the men time here are some pics of the charts I have done in the last couple of days.



The main reason for these charts is because I have a slight prejudice towards the cheaper brands, which is utterly ridiculuos I know, some of them are just as good, if not better than the more expensive ones. I figured if I did these charts I would then choose totally based on colour and not on brand.


I have 5 of these charts altogether, but the fifth has only 5 dots on it.



In other news. My nails do not seem to be getting any healthier, so I may as well resume with the polishing.






1 comment:

  1. More people should do this. I swatch all my polishes on color wheels. So I remember what they look like out of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete